Thursday, January 12, 2012

Soap, Blocks & More Trucks

So at Meijers I was able to get some Ivory soap for about .70 per three-pack using a .35 coupon that was doubled.  I was happy with that :)



These gorgeous blocks were in Target's toy clearance section today.  They were $ 4.48 each.  I think they are wood.  I will probably split them up between four boxes.  While I was there I was thrilled to find the little vehicles I mentioned in my last post which had been         $ 7.98 now marked down further to $2.98!  I was able to get 4 boxes.  Ok, I'm not used to Target not having the same prices on items at differing stores.  Today, however, this larger version of the vehicle was $ 1.38  on clearance at one store but regular price of over five at another.  Was happy to get the clearance ones though.  The little taxi was like $ 1.18 in the same section. 


I was also lucky enough to purchase cherry flavored and Jolly Rancher candy canes at a Walgreens today and super great Christmas clearance.  Sometimes Walgreens is just my favorite place to look for deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment